Thursday, September 21, 2017

On the desk: Skavens


So I had all these grand ideas of how I wanted to create and layout the blog - but as it is fill is more important than format. So my first serie will be "On the desk" where I will share what I have done, but most of it is in production or work in progress.

Now I wanted some skaven, and since I had a couple of friends throw free bits and leftovers my way I opted to create them from bits and scraps.

I wanted a more elite and infiltration minded group, that might serve as mercenaries, assassins or just servants to some higher power. I imagine they are a bit more cult and allegiance than how the average skaven have been described.

Now I wanted to get a feeling of eastern cathay style, so I opted to several dark elves bits, added with some gunpowder and misc.

Poison darts..

As you can see the painting was rather quick, at least for my standard.

Skaven with blunderbus.
I still want to add some foliage, but I'm awaiting an order for it. 
(Also explains why I haven't posted any of the lead miniatures I have).
I do still have around 22 more of these, but these are the most plain and lower class of them.

Now I just need to write up some fluff. If anyone have any information on Cathay, feel free to share or point.


No comments:

Post a Comment