Sunday, September 17, 2017

Going back, starting new.

I've been wondering how to approach and what I specific wanted to do with this blog.
It all started in something like 1998, when I was just a young kid around the age of eight. After been looking at a few of GW models and looking at some different RPG systems - my parents got me started in a local roleplaying club.
This is where I got introduced to Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, and I was hooked!


So that brings me to today. I have a plan to addition to all my other projects.
 - Create a model for every career in WFRP. At first I will start with the Basic Careers and 1st edition. I will attempt to add the advanced and 2nd edition careers later on.


This gives me a long list to start with, 63 figures. These are likely the thing that represent Warhammer most for me.
Now I am aware that there are actual models for many of the figures, but since I only own few of those I have to supplement with other characteristic models that catch their charm. (If you for some reason wish to help me obtain some of those older models, please do).

I feel for doing this more alphabetical, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

And I will share the other projects with you as they are coming/getting done.


No comments:

Post a Comment