Sunday, January 28, 2018

Warbands of Chaos: Khorne


I finished these off a couple of days ago. My brain is rather uninspired at the time, so I can't give you any lore as of yet. It was a bit difficult deciding on the paint scheme. Trying to keep it simple and cold.


 This lovely miniature is from the Pantheon of Chaos kickstarter. Diego did a really good job with it. It's detailed and took time to paint - very worthwhile.


This marauder bloodletter I painted long ago, when I needed to do something else. I'm proud of the paintjob and it inspired me to do the rest in similar fashion.


I was close to selling this Chaos Thug, but I'm glad that I kept him and painted him up.


I love this Jes Goodwin sculpt. Might be one of my favourites, but it was difficult deciding on which part should be which colour and I ended up cleaning him acetone because I kept changing my mind.


Here is his shield - from the Pantheon of Chaos kickstarter. Fits him well.

Thank you for looking.

1 comment: