Monday, October 23, 2017

On the desk: Terrain board

Been a bit silent the past weeks. Not as good as posting as I want to be. I got plenty of painted models I wish to share, but they need their bases finished (which I haven't done) - so you still have to wait for now.

What we have here is one out of four almost finished modular terrain board. Needs a few extra plants and some water. Planning to use envirotex lite for the water.

I've gone with a more green and yellow look as I wanted to be able to field more of a rural board. So far I'm really happy with the process.


The layout was stolen from Simple As War, check his city-board out. It's amazing.
For the vegetation I was inspired by 1000 foot general who have done a beautiful green board.


Hopefully I will get based some miniatures up soon and finished the modular board, so I can show you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment